2 Chatsworth House
Locally owned and managed with better pricing as there are no letting agents involved
These apartments are situated on the west wing of Chatsworth House and have their own private communal entry/sitting-out area. There are elevated views over the Gannel Estuary from the front of Chatsworth House and the property is set within its own grounds in a beautiful rural location and yet close proximity to Fistral Beach and the town centre.
- The Property
- Discussion (0)
- ENQUIRY FORM
The apartments are managed by the owners and all guests are personally greeted on arrival. Chatsworth is particularly suitable for couples/families and has ample safe allocated parking on site. This is a stunning location with lots of activities. The Gannel Estuary provides magnificent views and there is a wealth of local activities to enjoy including canoeing, horse riding, bird watching, fishing and Gannel/coastal walks. There is an abundance of wildlife and rarely seen birds frequent the area such as the egret. Other regular visitors are cormorants, herons, swans, buzzards and hawks.
Facilities within the apartments are excellent. The entrance vestible leads into the main hallways of both apartments, which in turn provides access to the lounge, bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Modern fitted kitchens, electric ove, hob, extractor fan, microwave, freezer and washing machine (apt 2 only). Views onto Gannel or gardens throughout. Fully fitted bathrooms, tastefully tiled in white/silver, with electric shower, bath, pedestal hand basin and toilet all in white. Included is hair dryer and large extractor fan.
The bedrooms consist of double and single beds in apt 2 and single beds in apt 1. All bedrooms have bedside tables/lamps, dressing table, double wardrobes all in matching pine as well as colour TV and radios. All bedrooms have garden or Gannel views. The lounges are beautifully presented and are complimented with quality matching furniture, consisting of dining table & chairs, occasional tables, cream suite and colour digital TV, DVD and video.
These apartments provide luxury self catering accommodation in a most sought after area of Newquay. Our apartments are always spotlessly clean. Take this opportunity to take leisurely walks along the Gannel Estuary from the front of Chatsworth, leading across to Crantock Beach or follow the coastal path for truly exhilarating panoramic views or walk up to the nearby Fistral Beach.
- Luxury self catering apartments
- Close to all amenities
- Chatsworth is south facing (sun trap)
- Desirable area overlooking Gannel Estuary
- Close to Fistral beach and just along from the desirable Newquay Boating Lake & Lakeside Restaurant
- Comfortable & relaxing location
- Own private parking alongside apartment
- Present owners are former 1st in Newquay in Bloom and (standards maintained to optimum level)
- The apartments were completely refurbished in 2014
- We are in close walking distance to Newquay Zoo, Water World, riding stables, tennis courts, bowling green and boating lake
- Short walk to town and beaches
- Cornwall selfcatering at its very best
- Heating, electricity and bed linen included in tariff
- Entrance vestibule leads into main hallway of the apartment, (floor tiled), which in turn provides access to lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.
Modern fitted kitchen with electric oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave and all facilities with large window providing views to side gardens and seating area. Fully wall and floor tiled in white / beige.
- Fully fitted bathroom tiled in white and silver with electric shower, bath, pedestal hand basin and toilet. Electric wall heater, mirror and razor point incorporated. Floor tiled in beige.
- Lounge beautifully presented and complimented with quality furniture consisting of coffee table, 2 comfortable settees, occasional tables and dining suite for 4 people. The main large rear window provides views over the garden areas. 37″ flat screen television. Room dimensions 16′ X 14′.
- Can be let with additional Bedroom:
Bedroom 1 with double bed, bedside tables with lamps, dressing table, double wardrobe all in matching furniture. The window provides views over the side gardens. Room dimensions 11′ 5″ X 9′.
- Bedroom 2 (2nd bedroom optional) with 2 single beds, bedside tables with lamps, dressing table, double wardrobe all in matching quality pine. Also available good quality bunk beds (which the kids love). The window provides views over the grounds. Room dimensions 16′ X 14′.
- Both Apartments provide luxury accommodation in a most sought after area of Newquay. Apartment One has the Gannel views whilst Two is marginally larger and incorporates washing Machine.
Apartment One sleeps 4 people and apartment Two sleeps up to 6.
- Dog friendly under strict criteria